Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Cross Country

Well, this is our lucky day. Finally we are having our Cross country, we have been waiting for this.
It’s Tuesday 13th August and its a very sunny day.
When we got changed we went out of the classroom and lined up.  We went to the courts and lined up in our ages and I was 10 years old. The 12 years old were running first.

After the 11 year olds went we walked to the yellow line  and I was too nervous to have a race. When Miss G got her blocks, she said “on your mark, get set, go!.” I run to the bottom of the hill and I turned left and we went straight all the way and we went up and kept on going and we went past Melling Street. I saw Asipeli and I ran up to him and ran with him to the finish line.
I ran hard and savelio came 4th and  we went to Mrs Williams and she said “how old are you?” and “what house are you in?” I said that I was 10 years old and I that I came 3rd  and I am in Tuis. I went to sat down in the courts and waited for the other people to come.

When all of them came the 8, 7, 6, 5 and 9 year olds went to the field and sat down on the blue mat

and the it was the Juniors turn to run.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.