Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Prompt Writing

WALT: I can use a prompt to write a narrative story using correct sentences.

For days, I have been trapped underground. I lived in darkness. I knew that I was with my friends but when the cave collapsed, we all separated.  I tried to find my way out. I had to drink dirty water that were dripping above me and ate nothing but dead rats under ground, I yelled “HELP! Is anybody out there? May I please have some help” no one replied, it was so quiet I was all alone by myself.

Till one day, I saw a creepy strange midget little young girl wearing a white dress and covered her face with her long black hair. I was scared and shocked because it came closer and closer, I ran my whole life away from her and finally found a stairway out to freedom.


Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 5.16.51 PM.png

3 comments:

  1. Hi Albert
    i really like your writing and good sentences Keep up The Good Work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Albert, I enjoyed reading your story and I liked how you brought the staircase into the story. Maybe next time you could describe what it was like to not be able to see well a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Albert,
    I really like how you used speech marks in your piece of writing. I could connect with your writing and how you ended your story. I think your writing would have been much better if you had proof read your story for past tense and present tense. Otherwise Good Work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.